Earplugs for MusicSafe musicians
The earplugs MusicSafe are specially designed for musicians and DJs, who are regularly exposed to loud music. To be more specific, this group of people often suffers impaired hearing. Therefore, hearing protection is of significant importance. The MusicSafe earplugs are ideal for exercise, repetitions, concerts or music lessons.
- With the two pairs of unique filters you choose your level of protection
- They fit ideally to the ear
- Compact keychain box to bring it with you everywhere
Earplugs designed specifically for musicians and performers
Every three in four musicians suffer from permanent loss of hearing. Phil Collins, Sting, Eric Clapton, Cher, Rod Stewart – these are only part of the performers who have impaired hearing. The loss of hearing is often “accompanied” by noise in the ears – wheezing. Alpine designed the MusicSafe earplugs especially for musicians and DJs. Metal or classical music, jazz or R&B – with these earplugs you can always protect your hearing. The well designed and tested form of the earplugs guarantees perfect fit. Your talks with team members shall be heard and the music quality shall remain high.
MusicSafe Classic earplugs can be kept in a very practical box with two separations. The box is made of aluminum, closes tightly and is shockproof. It can be attached to a keychain, belt or zipper.
Advantages of the MusicSafe Earplugs
- Prevent from impaired hearing and wheezing in the ears
- Music quality remains optimal thanks to the AlpineAcousticFilters
- With two pairs of special filters you can choose the level of noise attenuation
- Perfect fit thanks to the AlpineThermoShape material
- Attachable storage box
- Silicone free
- Delicately visible in the ear
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 2 cm|